- Ashley Kuchar on the Common Kindness podcast with Becky Farley and Candace Little from Mindful Art Co. (December 9, 2022). Season 3 Episode 5 - Self-Compassion Stories - Ashley [32 min].
- Ashley Kuchar on the Mindful Sport Performance Podcast with Dr. Keith Kaufman and Dr. Tim Pineau. (October 14, 2022). Ep. 48: RESETTING in Sport with Dr. Ashley Kuchar [55 min].
- Danae Frentz on Speed Strength Show Podcast with Braden and Tommy (May 24, 2022). Episode 55 - Mental Skills Training with Danae Frentz Part 2 [70 min].
- Danae Frentz on Speed Strength Show Podcast with Braden and Tommy (March 22, 2022). Episode 54 - Mental Skills Training with Danae Frentz Part 1 [70 min].
- Ashley Kuchar on Compete Every Day Podcast with Jake Thompson (February 23, 2022). Failing better with Ashley Kuchar [23 min].
- Ashley Kuchar on PerformHappy Podcast with Rebecca Smith (September 9, 2020). Self-compassion expert Ashley Kuchar with Coach Rebecca Smith [43 min].
- Ashley Kuchar on Injured Athletes Toolbox with Heidi Armstrong (June 10, 2020). Self-compassion: A better alternative to beating yourself up [58 min].
- Ashley Kuchar on Studio 5 with Brooke Walker (September 14, 2023). When your child wants to quit: 4 ways to balance your desires with their decision [7 min].
- Ashley Kuchar on Studio 5 with Brooke Walker (May 19, 2022). Summer sports or family vacation? Here’s how to balance summer activities [8 min].
- Ashley Kuchar on Studio 5 with Brooke Walker (March 29, 2022). You can’t win ’em all. Encourage kids after losing a game in 5 ways [6 min].
- Ashley Kuchar on Studio 5 with Brooke Walker (January 22, 2022). It's time to fail better with Ashley Kuchar! Here are 4 ways to help your athletes be more resilient [5 min].
- Athletic Business. (June 30, 2023). Former Star Athlete Focuses Successful Business on Handling Failure.
- The University of Texas at Austin, College of Education (April 20, 2023). Self-Compassion Can Improve Sport Performance and Overall Well-Being Among Athletes.
Sign up to join our mailing list and be the first to receive updates about our services, free resources, opportunities to get involved, and more!
You can also follow us on social media by clicking the icons below!